The participants will be accommodated in the following hotels:
Armii Krajowej St. 9
phone: +48 12 662-64-55; +48 12 662-70-00
fax: +48 12 662-64-53
IBIS Budżet Bronowice
Armii Krajowej St. 11a
phone: +48 12 626 11 45
Reymonta St. 15
phone: +48 12 292 82 94/95; +48 12 634 19 54; +48 12 617 20 24
fax: +48 12 631 87 31
AGH Guest House „Sienkiewiczówka”
Piłsudskiego St. 16
phone: +48 12 619 70 10/11
fax: +48 12 619 70 17
The check time is 14, the check out 12 o’clock.
Parking – there are following possibilities for car parking at the hotels:
- Hotel Krakowiak – a few park places free of charge before the building.
- Hotel Ibis – parking before the hotel with charge of 21 zl (5 Euro) per night.
- Hotel Polonez – own parking free of charge.
- Hotel Sienkiewiczowka – no own parking but there is the possibility to park the car on the AGH campus area.
Olimp – Student Hostel (for young researchers)
Rostafińskiego St. 9
phone: +48 12 622 46 00, +48 12 617 37 01
The check time is 13, the check out 10 o’clock.
How to reach hotels Krakowiak and IBIS Budget Bronowice?
Krakowiak and IBIS BUDGET Bronowice are located next to each other and the route to both of them is the same.
From the airport
The airport Kraków-Balice is located about 12 km from the city centre. The taxi costs about 70 zł (17 Euro). You can pay with the credit card also.
City bus No. 208
It is the simplest and easiest connection because the bus stops at the bus stop named “Przybyszewskiego” close to both hotels.
From the airport, take the city bus number 208 and get off at the 19th stop, named Przybyszewskiego in the front of the Krakowiak Hotel and close to the Ibis Hotel, next to the hotel Novotel.
Unfortunately the bus is going only one time per hour – usually 20 minutes after full hour. Please check the timetable using website:
The ticket costs 4 zł (is called Aglomeracyjny) and you can buy it in newspapers kiosks, in the slot machine at the bus stop (for cash and credit cards), or in bus (only for cash).
Train to main railways station and then the bus
The airport is connected with main railways station (KRAKOW GLOWNY) by train. The train is going each 30 minutes. The ticket costs 8 zl. Then:
- From the platform through station and shopping mall you are going to the stops at Pawia street [stop named Dworzec Glowny Zachod] and take any bus to the next stop named Politechnika (distance 300 m).
- Take the bus number 501, running to Chelmonskiego Petla. It runs 4 times per hour.
- Get off at the 5th stop, named Przybyszewskiego. The Krakowiak Hotel and the IBIS BRONOWICE are located on the opposite side of the street, next to the Novotel Hotel (on his left and right sides).
The ticket costs 2,80 zł and it is valid 20 minutes also for changing.
How to reach Polonez?
From the airport/railways station
- by the bus No. 208 to the bus stop “Czarnowiejska”
- by train to main railways station and then bus 501 or 208 (from Dworzec Główny Wschód) to the bus stop Czarnowiejska, from main railways station you can also get bus No.192 (from Dworzec Główny Wschód), and No. 179 (from Dworzec Główny Zachód) to the bus stop AGH
- then go through the AGH Campus to the hotel – distance about 400 meters, the distance between the bus stop Czarnowiejska and Polonez hotel is the same as between the bus stop AGH and Polonez hotel. The number of the bus stops is the same also.
How to reach Sienkiewiczowka
From the airport/railways station
- by the train to the main railways station. Then from the platform through station and shopping mall you are going to the square and to the stop named Dworzec Glowny (about 500 meters) and take the tram No. 20 [direction Cichy Kacik]. Get off at the 4th tram stop named Uniwersytet Jagielloński; the hotel is about 50 m ahead on the opposite side of the street.
- The ticket costs 2.80 zł (valid 20 minutes)
How to reach Hostel OLIMP
The hostel is located near to the hotels Krakowiak & IBIS towards the city centre. Please read carefully the description.
From airport (city bus 208) you get off at the next stop (after Krakowiak & IBIS) named “Miasteczko Studenckie AGH”. The hotel is located on the same side of the street in one of the two high buildings.
From Railways station (city bus No 501) you get off at one stop earlier – 4th stop named “Miasteczko Studenckie AGH” The hotel is located on the opposite side of the street in one of the two high buildings.